12.06.2008

home work


last saturday i have rearranged my work space at home, it was so necessary! my house and its rooms are tinytiny, so i have to use each inch of space very wisely. my boards, drawers, boxes were nearly to explode! i could move all that stuff to my studio at the nordbahnhof, too, but as sure as i love it there, it's surely not a place i have big faith in.
first, no way to store fine paper goods, too humid, too dusty. and second, i don't trust my roomies at all. my studio rooms are on a second floor appartement of the old train station house, where some people illegally live instead of legally work. it's such a messed up place, a perfect place for artists studios, but living there?! well..
sometimes this is really getting on my nerves, sucking my energy, time, spirits. i wish i could afford another, professionel studio this size, where i don't intrude some hippiesque lifestyle with my way of daily work and nobody intrudes mine. but rents here in stuttgart are horribly high! so, all my hopes are on the renovation of the barn in my backyard and the printing studio that hopefully will develop there.

so, i enjoy my newly arranged home desk a lot!! and now, concentrate and off to the studio, theres still some serious printing to be done.

3 Kommentare:

dandelion (Annette) hat gesagt…

Wow, sieht super aus ! Bei mir hält dieser Zustand leider nicht sehr lange an, da ich beim Arbeiten nichts wegräume (ich könnte es ja vielleicht gleich wieder brauchen...), so dass ich nach kurzer Zeit all mein Puppen-Mach-Zeug (oder was auch immer) um mich ausgebreiet habe...gruselig !
Ich werde dich als leuchtendes Vorbild merken !
LG Annette

Anonym hat gesagt…

da hast dus dir aber wirklich schön gemacht! ich muss oft erst aufräumen, damit ich arbeiten kann - wie erets platz im kopf schaffen und dann kann was passieren. kennst du das?

tinee hat gesagt…

oh und wie ich das kenne!! meist bleiben mir von meinem tisch gerade mal 20cm als benutzfläche - und alles drumherum ist vollgelagert! ich räum mehrmals täglich zeug weg...seit neuestem sogar nachts nach schichtende, damit mich morgens nicht gleich wieder chaos und unordnung (im kopf vor allem!) empfängt. aber hier lässt sich jetzt gut arbeiten, alles in reichweite, wo man es auch wiedder ablegen kann...