18.03.2008

inside the fuchspanzers studio


this is thinned oil color on wood. my dear friend weiny gave me the little puppet. since its there, i had no need to finish the painting. consider it done!



this is a detail of an unfinished painting on canvas. i like this state so much, i don't dare to progress with my work on it. maybe i should leave it like this.



i spent the whole day in my bright and sunny studio, working on a little surprise for my big love. his birthday is next week and therefore i can't tell and show. psht! ;)

some of my friends from the studio area (an abandoned train station with old waggons as studios, i work in the old train station house, real messy, but mine!) came for a visit and lightened up my day. it has been a very inspiring day!

here are some impressions from the things on my studio wall...

3 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

I say leave the bird painting alone. I love it just the way it is and you are wise to leave it.

Manati-Mum hat gesagt…

Hallo!
Für diesen wundervollen Blog hast du dir den "E"- Award verdient!
Bin gerade über DaWanda auf ihngestoßen und begeister!
Ich habe den Award selbst vor 2 Wochen verliehen bekommen und bin damit nun berechtigt ihn weiter zu verleihen!
Einfach auf meine Seite Klicken und da kannst du ihn dir runter ladenbzw. kopieren!

Marichelle hat gesagt…

Tag... you're it!! http://lifeflix.blogspot.com/2008/03/tag-im-it.html
(hope you don't kill me!) -Marichelle